nothing better to do, will steal from marie.
- What is your middle name?
my name doesn’t follow traditions of surnames and middle names. i have a name in the middle though, easwar. as in satish easwar viswanath.
- What size is your bed?
king, i believe. no other size bed linen would stretch.
- What are you listening to right now?
the sound of my laptop processor running, and the theme of 2001: a space odyssey in my head. dunnn dunn du dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..
- Last 2 digits in your cell phone number?
68. can’t really say anything more here.
- What was the last thing you ate?
gingerbread biscuits shaped like little men. not very anatomically accurate though.
- Last person you hugged?
prasanna, when he was leaving after his trip to aberdeen.
- How is the weather right now?
sunny with clouds. weather sucks in aberdeen. haven’t seen the sun in days.
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
some random support person on my broadband support team. argh, i hate the bastards. her name was ashley, or something.
- The 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex?
eyes. kinda tells you why i have eyes up there so much of the time. they make my heart skip a beat. serious.
no, i don’t think it indicative of a heart problem.
- Do you want children?
yes, at some point of time. one will be adopted, coz thats a goal.
- Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
i don’t get drunk. i don’t drink either.
- Hair color?
black. never been anything else. wondering if i’ll take after my dad; he greyed at 30.
middle of the afternoon, and i’m blogging on 50 random questions. you think i have a job ?
i do menial labour though. gotta pay the rent.
- Biggest fantasy?
toughie. gigantic library as well as media room is one. house somewhere in the widerness of india as well.
girl of my dreams, wearing nothing but a tight leather jacket. zipped.
- Eye color?
somewhere between black and brown.
i have specs, so no, i don’t have people getting lost in my eyes. they’re probably the worst feature on my face.
- Does the person you like-like you back?
like someone ? get real. you think i’d be doing this in the middle of the afternoon then ?
- Favorite holiday?
- Favorite season?
in the UK, spring. in india, monsoon.
- Ever cried for no reason?
i think so. i can’t think of reasons to cry before i actually do. and i try not to think about them afterwards. don’t want to end up crying again, do i ?
- Last movie you watched?
‘everyone says i love you‘. classy.
- How many mirrors are in your room?
none in this room.
in the bedroom, a wall-closet has a mirror for the door. facing the bed. i wonder why.
- Do you know any Fall Out Boy songs?
no. what are they ? what are you, if you know them ?
- Have you ever decapitated a Barbie doll?
no. i collected barbies for my sister. it would have had a highly disturbing effect on a 3-year old.
- Do you enjoy Starbucks?
if i ever go in, i’m out in 5 minutes. how long do you spend getting a cup of coffee ?
- Does the word “horcrux” mean anything to you?
harry potter has to find 4 horcruxes now. i think he will die in the attempt.
- Do you have any friends of the gay preference?
don’t know. suspect, but don’t ask.
- Do you think Jesus is great?
he was probably not too bad. invented a religion and shit. don’t really know him, the poor chap died about 2006 years ago.
- Is cheese like the best food ever, or what?
is cheese food ?
- What book are you reading?
‘state of fear’; a micheal crichton book i didn’t know existed.
an omnibus edition of james herriot.
why would i want to inflict physical torture on top of the mental agony i put myself through ?
remembered, thanks to vittra’s comment, that i used to have a peircing apeice in each earlobe.. long gone now; and they did it when i was 3. yeah, i know, poor kid. now, the earlier statement stands.
- Favorite movie?
no favourites. i like fight club, but then i like sholay as well. and padayappa. and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. and casablanca.
you want me to continue ?
- Favorite college football team?
football. not me.
- What were you doing before filling this out?
got up to call the idiotic broadband support team.
- Any pets?
- Dogs or cats?
dogs, i think. never had either; so i can’t say.
- Favorite flower?
lilies are good.
don’t know the names of too many flowers. i find nature beautiful; so sue me.
- Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to?
yep. will never forget it.
no, i’m not going to tell you.
- Have you ever loved someone?
- Who would you like to see right now?
thatha. want to see how he’s doing.
- Are you still friends with your exes?
- Have you ever fired a gun?
i believe so, if airguns count.
- Do you like to travel by plane?
have done it since i was 3 months old, so its gone past ‘like’.
besides, how else would i go to another country ? jump ?
- Right or left-handed?
right. except in the toilet 😛
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Are you missing someone right now?
yep. i’m not telling.
- Do you have a tattoo?
no. piercing and inking are about the same for me.
- Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
a. i don’t have tv.
b. i lift bread on saturday mornings; starting 6 am.
c. i don’t need a point c, i think.
- Are you hiding something from someone you like?
my definition of ‘like’ here is different though.
- When is your birthday?
january 21st, 1983.
yes, all of you forgot. i’ll think about forgiving you.
If you could be with anyone right now who would it be?
‘be with’. in my current mood, no-one is fine.
when i’m better.. that dream girl wouldn’t mind being with me.