…i have layers. a la shrek. no, i don’t stink.
ancient marie meme. why ? simulations take too, too long.
- name: Satish/SEV.
- birth date: Jan 21st.
- birthplace: Madras, India.
- current location: New Jersey, USA.
- eye color: Dark brown.
- hair color: Black.
- height: 6’1.something.
- righty or lefty: Righty.
- zodiac sign: Cusp – Aquarius/Capri.
- your heritage: Indian, Brahmin (?!).
- the shoes you wore today: Black Skechers Sport.
- your weakness: Lotsa things. For one: persuasive girls 😉
- your fears: Failure, being left all alone, personal loss.
- your perfect pizza: Currently plain Sicilian.
- goal you’d like to achieve: Professionally: a PhD. Mentally: Satisfaction.
- your most overused phrase on AIM: I hate AIM.
- your first waking thoughts: “Dammit. I’m going to be late.”
- your best physical feature: Don’t think I have a ‘best’.
- your most missed memory: Currently, the fun I’ve had in Aberdeen.
- pepsi or coke: Neither.
- mcdonald’s or burger king: Mac. Thats coz BK is in college now.. mostly, though – neither.
- single or group dates: Single.
- adidas or nike: Currently, neither.
- lipton ice tea or nestea: Nestea.
- chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
- cappuccino or coffee: Coffee. With milk.
- smoke: No.
- cuss: Me? No fuckin’ way.
- sing: Randomly, or pursuant to above weakness 😉 Not very well though.
- take a shower everyday: Generally, every day.
- do you think you’ve been in love: Yep.
- want to go to college: I’m still going. And plan to for a while.
- liked high school: Upto the 10th, yeah. Then I went to prison. It was possibly worse than even that though.
- want to get married: I don’t care, currently.
- believe in yourself: No.
- get motion sickness: No.
- think you’re attractive: No.
- think you’re a health freak: No.
- get along with your parent(s): Yep. Thank God.
- like thunderstorms: Esp the rain. Used to walk in one at least in Bombay, every year.
- play an instrument: Nope.
in the last month, have you…
- drank alcohol: No.
- smoked: No.
- done a drug: No.
- made out: No.
- gone on a date: No.
- gone to the mall?: Yes.
- eaten an entire box of oreos?: No.
- eaten sushi: No. Go tofu !
- been on stage: Yeah, kinda.
- been dumped: No.
- gone skating: No.
- made homemade cookies: No.
- dyed your hair: No.
- stolen anything: No.
have you ever…
- played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
- if so, was it mixed company: N/a.
- been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Trust me, I tried.
- been caught “doing something”: Nope.
- been called a tease: Not that I know of.
- gotten beaten up: Nearly.
- shoplifted: Kinda.
- changed who you were to fit in: Yes.
- age you hope to be married: Again, I don’t care. ‘Never happening’ seems like a good answer.
- numbers and names of children: One, adopted girl. Name, we’ll see.
- describe your dream wedding: It would be fictional – so ‘on a spaceship’ doesn’t sound like a bad answer 😛
- how do you want to die: Happy.
- where you want to go to college: I would say MIT, but thats a pipe dream. I think Rutgers is good. And that’s where I am.
- what do you want to be when you grow up: Professionally: an academic. Personally: Something people don’t hate.
- what country would you most like to visit: Currently, Australia.
- number of drugs taken illegally: None.
- number of people I could trust with my life: 7, possibly.
- number of cds that I own: Audio – 2. mp3 – 30. DVDs don’t count, I guess.
- number of piercings: Used be ones on my ears.
- number of tattoos: None.
- number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 3, I think.
- number of scars on my body: 5.
- number of things in my past that I regret: Ah. Too many.