From Late Edition, ages ago:
1. Initials: SEV
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Paul Allen
3. Last thing you ate? Daisy’s Chocolate Chip Pound Cake. Cheap, and filling.
4. For or against same sex marriage: I don’t really care – but ‘for’ I guess.
5. I say Shotgun! You say? Gun that blows you away ?
6. Last person you hugged? Umm…
7. Do you believe in God? I’m borderline agnostic. You tell me.
8. How many
Australian Indian states have you been to? Which ones? Maharashtra, New Delhi, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, AP.
9. How many of the
Australian Indian states have you lived in? 1.
10. Ever lived outside of
Australia India? Where? The UK, US, and the UAE. [Sorry Mom !]
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: Nothing really. If pushed, probably my hair.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself: My cynicism.
13. Who is your best friend? Good question. I don’t classify my friends.
14. Why are you still up? It’s 6 pm. 7 hours to go before I sleep..
15. What/who made you angry today? Nothing major..not been in the best of moods today anyway.
16. Favorite type of Food? Indian. Period.
17. Favorite holiday: A road trip spanning 10 days or more. So far, the closest was 4 days in Scotland.
18. Do you download music? Yes.
19. What illegal things have you done? I really wouldn’t want to admit that, right ?
20. Where would you want to go on a first date: Ideally, roaming the streets eating chaat. Impossible outside India, so probably someplace fun, and informal.
21. Would you date the person that posted this? I doubt. She probably thinks I’m a little whacked anyway..
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yep. No-one majorly famous.. yet 🙂
23. Do you love anyone? Other than family and my therapist? Yep, all those non-classified friends.
24. Do you like Howard? Sounds like a fun guy. The previous poster was referring to the Aussie prez, who I really don’t care about.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope. I might try it sometime.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope. I need to, apparently.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? No.. not that I know of.
28. How much money ya got? Enough.
29. Have you met a real redneck? Nope.
30. How is the weather right now? Chilly, but I like it.
31. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. Deciding what to listen to after Derek Trucks.
32. What is your current favourite song? Random pick – ‘Sahib Teri Badni/Maki Madni’
33. What was the last movie you watched? X-Men 3.
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope. Doubt if I want to.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Ramya’s place.
36. What are you afraid of? Too many things, I think. Most of them usually are based in fact.
37. How many piercings and tattoos do you have? Ear piercings – nearly closed up.
38. How many pets do you have? None. Can’t give it the time it would need.
39. Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
40. What turns you on? Mental compatibility.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing. I currently frequent the campus Gerlanda’s.
42. Have you ever fired a gun? Airgun.
44. Fav. TV show? Currently watching ‘Batman: The Animated Series’. No particular favourite – Seinfeld, if pushed.
45. Do you have an ipod? No, I hate the i-crap-Pod.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes. Raghuvaran is a popular favourite.
47. When are you 47? 2030.
48. Who would you like to see right now? Mom.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Too many – if pushed – ‘Fight Club’.
50. Do you find yourself loved? I honestly don’t want to go there.
51. Have you ever regretted something you didn’t do? Working when I should have. Like right now.
52. Favorite flower? Lilies, possibly.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter salted.
54. What Magazines are you reading? Zero, unless comic books count. Then, too many.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes. My Thatha.
58. Whatâ€™s something that really bugs you? Stupidity in any form.
59. What are some things you really like doing: Watching movies, reading, writing, working in my lab (apparently)…
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? The guy rocked. Once upon a time. Now, he’s a misshapen monkey with a weird fetish.
61. Whats your favorite smell? Vengai Sambar.
62. Favorite basketball team? Don’t really care. The Looney Tunes team from ‘Space Jam’.
63. Favorite cereal? Hate cereal. During exams, anything’s good.
64. Do you drive? Yep.
65. What’s the latest you have ever stayed out? Too, too long. Stayed “out”: 100 hours. College fest.
66. Whatâ€™s the longest time youâ€™ve gone without sleep? 53 hours when completing my Masters’ thesis.
67. Last time you went bowling? Coupla weeks ago.
68. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Almost in the gutter in aforesaid college fest.
69. Who was your last phone call? Raghu.
70. Last time you were at work: Right now. Before this, Friday night.
71. What’s your favorite city to be in? Bombay. Always Bombay.