continued from here…
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
My own.. the one I remember most distinctly, is back in school. Nearly fell off Mt. Kalsubai.
Someone else.. I don’t think so.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words –
Fruitgoogle: Google for fruits. And fruitcases
Ambytime: Time you spend with Amby ?
Asscactus: The cactus you find stuffed up your ass for asking me these definitions.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Technically, bhindi sabzi and parathas last week. Cut, cooked, fried, and prepared. I’m proud.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My first action figure was some random wrestler made of rubber. The guy was stuck in a pose exhibiting his physique, sadly. And I used him to destroy a toy robot. That is a special one. Or else my last action figure, ‘White Ninja’ from the GI collection. Or maybe it was ‘Shipwreck’ from the same collection. I’d begged for ages.
54. How many TVs are in your house?
At the place I stay, I think 3. None of them in my room, or any which I use.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Walk around. In good company.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
“Squinting to see it clearly. Its never like the postcards. Oh well.â€
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Not especially that I remember. A lot of deja vu happens though..
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Nope. Have been “looked” at by supposedly “prescient” people. I don’t really see the point of it.. but it seems to make people happy.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
There can be no such thing in this reality.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I’m very close to being agnostic. Now, you tell me.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Only in the ones we create for ourselves.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Was the inceptor of a postcard chain that nearly traversed the globe.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Not killed half the people who’ve spammed me ?
Seriously.. I really don’t know. Maybe I’m not a kind person.
64. Are you a patient person?
I don’t lose my temper easily.. only if you act stupid.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
Being Sarcastic Day. I celebrate it everyday.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
Half the holidays in India shouldn’t exist.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
“Why is e-mail so fast ? Coz its “Eii” (fly in tamil) mail. Gettit ?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Disneyland. Always. Have to go again.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural. Maybe I should get funky and dye it purple.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Deep and dark. All the fuckin’ time.
71. What is under your bed right now?
My bed is on the floor.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Oz as in Australia, go home. Oz as in Dorothy, I’m stuck in Fairytale-world.. who wants to leave ?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Not especially, unless all the other drivers are.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
I can’t dance. Possibly, “Khaike Paan Banaraswala”.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
No real preference.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Depends on what animal comes up first on the tour.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Not a clue. Probably not.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
That’d probably be as we get assimilated into the black hole.. so flying off is the least of our worries.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
My doctorate. Maybe something else too, but time will tell on that one.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
We have rights ? Which ones aren’t already gone ?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Already gave up watching TV. Music – I can’t imagine anything without it.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
The innate heroic nature of that person.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Spider-Man. Justice League. Take your pick.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Extreme pointless violence.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Monetarily – my lunch. Emotionally – Thatha’s passing.
88. Is there magic even in mundane things?
Yep. Remember that.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Electronic – not especially. Snail – official stuff, so no.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class:dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Always wanted to do karate, but probably dancing. Might come in handy.
91. In Star Trek people beam back and forth between different places. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
No. According to the theory of ‘Timeline’, the person is transmitted to a place where they can send people directly to other places. Copies of copies are transmitted back and forth.. think of the chaos theory playing itself out in all that.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Nothing majorly. Anything big, at that instant.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
“I have issues, as my current t-shirt reads.
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
The arabian Jallabiya.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
I don’t know what food has an effect on what I weigh…
96. What are your parents interested in?
My sister and me first, their family next, and themselves last.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
No. Why woud anyone do that ?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Not too much chance of wild animals in urbania that I’ve lived in.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans. Wishes barely ever come true.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
Never ? Maybe when I’m with my closest friends, or closest family.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
A lighter, sleeping bag, music player (with speakers).