101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
A warmth, a tingly feeling that spreads outward. Depending on mood previous to it, add goosebumps.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
2 – Spidey 3, Hot Fuzz.
104. If you could have 3 wishes but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
That everything works out the best way possible for my loved ones.
That people realize the inherent failing of harboring any kind of blind belief.
That people appreciate the small things more.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Music always soothes me, and most of the time, the company of a friend. Books are the substitute; if friends are not around.. and frustration is simply solved by writing.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Shouldn’t have given me that idea.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
Too many scary Asimov stories come to mind. Especially cloning combined with robotics. *shudder*
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Read. I don’t watch TV.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
No. It’s pointless to convince me that you should consider everyone guilty until proven innocent.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
I don’t think Osama exists, to be frank. He’s a little too convenient for America.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
No. People barely remember my name as it is.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
No. I think.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Yeah, but more due to the incompetence of the remaining participants.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (happy little trees)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
On my fathers side
My grandparents : Thatha was a Tata employee, Patti a housewife.
My great-grandparents: Thatha was a priest, Patti a housewife.
On my mothers side
My grandparents: Thatha worked in the cement industry, Patti a housewife.
My great-grandparents: I knew, but I’ve forgotten.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
One of my great-grandfathers was an acclaimed freedom-fighter. Another was in the Airforce – fought a couple of wars. Yet another was the best doctor in his region (spanning a couple of states in India).
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How would you feel about a woman president?
India has had woman prime ministers, woman presidents are hence incidental.
How would you feel about a non-Christian president?
Irrelevant for India. Religion never a bar.
How would you feel about a non-white president?
Once again, irrelevant for India. A non-Indian president – I have my issues with that.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Outdoor. I might swim more often.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Chaos theory. Economics. Management. History. Techstuff. Literature in any form.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
No freakin’ clue. I hope so, or else a lot of people shouldn’t trust in me.
127. Would you pay a hundred dollars to be able to slide into a pool of Jell-O?
No. I’d do it for free whe no-one is watching the gate.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
I have. Its fun. ‘Indiana Jones and the Stinking Sewer’.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
I dust my lemon lies with powder pink and sweet:
I powder my sugary shouts with perfume purple and neat..
This girl named Carol follows Darrel every gig we play:.
She’s a stalker.
I could make a film and make you my star:
But then why would I do that ?
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be the president or a rock star?
Neither ? If pushed, a president. Rock stars have to act too weird. Look at Manson.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
Yes.. AR Rahman in NY. June, here I come.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you have ever seen?
Best… is a really tough call. The Incredibles, maybe. Or even The Iron Giant.
136. Do you think that human beings would survive through a nuclear winter?
Maybe. But then you’d have a community of super-heroes.
137. Are you a leader or a follower?
A bit of both, though I try to remain puppet-master follower.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Rang De Basanti. Bryan Adams. Coldplay.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Discovering fire ?
140. What could a guy/girl do to impress you?
Intellect goes a long way. Humour is hence included, as else the jokes would be too stupid. Some amount of common ground would show me there is hope for humanity.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
10 or 20.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
Including junk, that number goes to 200.
How many of them are forwards?
3 or 4. Goddamn orkut’s ‘Message all’ feature abuse.
142. What is your favorite thing to do online besides blog?
Read blogs and sites.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
I care about ant-shit more.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country, just you and maybe one friend, barely having enough money to eat, but being wild and free?
Yeah. I doubt if I could ever do it.
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Someone crazy enough to go along with it. That excludes half of humanity that has a brain.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you:
Accurate: Not especially. ‘Precise’ is a better word.
Bold: Not especially.
Charming: I don’t think so.
Dependable: I hope so.
147. At about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married?
At some point in the next 10 years I might decide (read: be forced) to marry, but settle down – never..
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
Yeah, every now and then. Then I see them again, and I feel like an idiot.
Do you always make sure to say “I love you” just in case?
Always will, but have never managed it aloud.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
As of now, Ratatouille. Pirates 3, I think, is going to follow Shrek 3 and Spidey 3 in being a disaster – but thats a ‘first day, first show’ thing too.
150. What is your quest?
Finding the quest first.