How do I put it: time for ‘Atyachaar‘ indeed 😀
1. Ever been given an engagement ring?
2. Longest relationship?
26 years with my mom and dad.
3. Last gift you received?
A very special collage.
4. Ever dropped a cell phone?
Not so much recently, since I got the E51. I remember dropping a 3310 in the gutter once, long ago. Came completely to pieces too. Pick up, wipe, dry, put together.. and it worked perfectly.
5. When is the last time you worked out?
Today is Thursday, so that would be never.
Some form of exercise did happen in early December though.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?
Books. Movie DVDs. Comics. Games.
7. Last food you ate?
Right now, snacking on a mixture. Lunch was a Subway Sub.
8. First things you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Unless it was Ms. Anderson, in which ‘it’ would meet me before she came around the corner.
9. One favorite song?
Way too many, current favourites include ‘Emosanal Attyachar‘ (fuller version, minus my favourite lines).
10. Where do you live?
11. High school you attended:
Started at the Modern High School Dubai. Finished at Arya Vidya Mandir, Bandra.
12. Cell phone service provider:
AT&T. Or Cingular. Or whatever they call themselves today.
13. Favorite mall store:
None, particularly. Should have a Borders in it, by dint of that: Woodbridge Mall.
14. Longest job you had:
Never really had a job. Part-time record is Dec 2004-Jun 2006. Student job record is my current research “job”.
15. Do you own a pair of dice?
No. I think.
16. Do you prank call people?
17. Last wedding you attended:
My cousin’s in early 2006.
18. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery:
Galadriel. Who wouldn’t believe me at all. Because its me, and I know the odds of winning a lottery are lower than being hit by lightening 7 times. Which means I’ve already been hit by lightening, and have therefore transformed in Electro or am dead. In both cases, she wouldn’t want to talk to me.
19. Last time you saw your best friend?
No one best friend. Off the top of my head: 4 days.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant:
Currently: Bombay Talk.
21. Biggest lie you have ever heard:
23. Where’s your favorite place to eat with friends?
Home. We can yell louder than at Bombay Talk.
24. Can you cook?
Depends on what you define ‘cooking’ as. By my own definitions, I am an experimental cook.
25. What car do you drive?
Honda Accord LX.
26. Best kisser?
This is a family blog 😛
27. Last time you cried?
I honestly cannot remember.
28. Most disliked foods:
29. Thing you like most about yourself:
The fact that I like kiddie things: Transformers toys, comics etc.
30. Thing you dislike most about yourself:
I can completely cut myself off from anything and anyone.
32. Longest shift you have worked at a job?
Part-time: 9 hours. Research “job”: 22 hours.
33. Favorite movie?
Off the top of my head: “21 Grams”.
34. Can you sing?
Averagely. Better than you anyway.
35. Last concert attended?
Dance recital here in New Brunswick.
36. Last kiss?
37. Last movie rented:
“There Will Be Blood”.
38. Things you never leave the house without?
Keys, cell, wallet.
39. Favorite vacation spot:
43. Laptop or desktop computer?
Currently, laptop set up like a desktop.
44. Favorite comedian?
45. Do you smoke?
No. Don’t be stupid.
46. Sleep with or without clothes?
Define ‘clothes’.. erm.. with.
47. Who sleeps with you every night?
Just the effort to go to sleep.
48. Do long distance relationships work?
Yes. You have to make them.
49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Once, when I had just started driving in Bombay. During the accident, police were everywhere, especially the one in my face.
50. Pancakes or french toast?
Oooh, toughie. Had pancakes recently, so french toast it will be.
Before you heave a sigh of relief, there’s a lot more to come 😛
Pulled from here.