Yes. I counted to a billion. Twice. Even if Ravan beat me to it.
51. Do you like coffee?
In the mornings. I prefer chai anytime after that. Long-term habit, thanks to college.
52. How do you like your eggs?
Bhurjee-style. Again, college. Again, I’ve never quite managed to make it the way they did in college.
53. Do you believe in astrology?
Nope. Entertainment value at best.
54. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Slightly smart person working at the idiotic Student Accounting Office at Rutgers. *&$%^$@#$%!
55. Last person on your missed call list?
Shivangi, for some reason.
56. What was the last text message you received?
Warsha, saying that she exists. 20c spent on something that’s free for networks. America, I tell you.
58. Number of pillows?
Two. One’s all out of shape.
59. What are you wearing right now?
Blue (unwashed) jeans, Boston tee, brown sweater, socks, Sketchers, and a jacket hangs in the background.
60. Pick a lyric, any lyric:
“Yeh Dilli hai mere yaaaar.. Bas ishq mohabbat pyaaaaaaaar..”
61. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J?
62. Can you play pool?
Virtually, yes. Practically, barely.
63. Can you swim?
Yep. Since I was a tiny tot.
64. Favorite ice cream?
There’s a chocolate sundae combo that’s divine at Baskin Robbins. Otherwise, something random at Thomas Sweet.
65. Do you like maps?
Yes. Its really cool to navigate the driver with an actual printed map.
66. Tell me a random fact about yourself:
I enjoy comics. I wonder why I ever stopped reading them so ardently.
68. Ever attend a theme party?
Yes. I went as a ‘grad student zombie’ so I didn’t have to actually dress up.
69. What is your favorite season?
Rain. In Bombay.
70. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Mentally, all the time. Out loud, yesterday I think.
71. What time did you wake up this morning?
Vaguely interrupted at 6 am. Officially out of bed at 930 am.
72. Best thing about winter?
Hot chocolate. Snowstorms.
73. Last time a cop gave you a ticket?
June 26th, 2007, I think.
75. Name of your first pet?
Nada. Really want one. Will be called ‘Devil’ after the Phantom’s dog, then.
76. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
77. What are you doing this weekend?
Anoushka Shankar concert on Saturday evening. Outside of that some work, and some doing nothing.
78. Birth date?
Obviously, got done with that a week or so ago.
79. What do you want to be?
Someone good. Someone with a PhD. Teaching. Smart. Happy. Cool. Way too many things.
85. Are you on a laptop?
Not right now. It sits at home.
87. Are you smiling?
Nope. This blog-writing is serious business!
89. Do you miss someone right now?
90. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Permanently: Bombay. Vacation: Paris.
92. Are you in high school?
I got done with that only about 9 years ago. Damn, that’s a long time ago.
93. Do you have a crush?
One permanent, one that keeps changing with my wallpaper.
94. What is your favorite name?
Toughie. Indy. I have my reasons.
95. What color is your swimming suit?
96. Does your school start in august?
I am not in school, I’m at University. Fine, fine, grad school. Which started in August, got done with in Dec, and restarted now. I did not notice any of these stops and starts.
“The most deadly error mortal man can make, with the exception of calling a school a college, is to call a college a school.” – P.G.Wodehouse, The Pothunters.
97. Did you go on vacation last month?
8. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Heh, yeah as part of MICCAI, we got to go on a Sunset New York Golden Line Cruise. Turned out to be more fun than I expected.
99. Do you have a sister?
Yep. Painful person cost me 40c with silly SMSes.
100. Are you upstairs?
Yes. And there’s an upstairs for me too.
101. Are you in love?
102. Have you ever been in the hospital?
Once for me, quite a few times for someone else. The last time I was there, sucked horribly.
103. Do you wish you could see anyone particular right now?
104. Who is it?
The to-be missus.
105. What are you going to do after this?
Drink coffee, procrastinate work, restart work, meet advisor, take over planet. You know, the usual.
Continued from here.